relax: Float Spa COVID-19 Protocol
Hello dear floaty friends! We are so excited and grateful you are planning ahead and looking forward to your upcoming float! With everything we have all experienced in the past few months, we are happy to finally be able to welcome you back to a space built to help you de-stress, lower your anxiety, heal your body & your mind and to simply begin to relax…
If you are a returning customer welcome back! Please read the following information in regards to the changes to some of our policies, procedures and overall presentation of our space since your last visit.
If you are a first time visitor to our facility, we are overjoyed that you decided to come and visit us, ad we simply cannot wait to welcome you to our space for your first visit.
If you have any questions as to our updated policies & procedures, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer any questions or concerns that you might have!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Main Entrance Procedure
ALL GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A FACE MASK/COVERING TO BE PERMITTED TO ENTER OUR FACILITY AS WELL AS IN ALL COMMON AREAS.
PLEASE NOTE, WE ARE OPEN FOR APPOINTMENTS ONLY. NO ONE WILL BE PERMITTED TO ENTER UNLESS THEY HAVE PRE-PAID & PRE-SCHEDULED FLOAT SESSION. NO IN-PERSON GIFT CARD SALES, SOLICITATION, ETC WILL BE GRANTED ENTRY INTO THE SPA.
- Please feel free to use the disinfecting spay and paper towel or use some of the hand sanitizer that we have provided for you to protect yourself from touching and opening the doors in our facility.
- If the Vestibule is unoccupied, please feel free to enter to the next door and follow the posted instructions. If the vestibule is occupied, please wait here until that guest is welcomed into the facility.
- Once the guest before you enters the spa and the vestibule is empty (proper social distancing), you are welcome to proceed into the vestibule at that time. Please note of the instructions on the door in the vestibule BEFORE entering the facility (DO NOT ENTER THE FACILITY UNTIL A SPA ATTENDANT INSTRUCTS YOU TO DO SO).
Vestibule Entrance Procedure
Please press the “Ring Doorbell” to let us know you are here for your appointment. Be patient and wait for us to welcome your arrival. Please, do not open/enter the door until you are instructed to do so.
- A float spa attendant will then welcome you through the Ring Doorbell and ask for your name and check you in. We will then confirm what suite you have reserved, and that it is cleaned and sanitized/disinfected and ready for your float session to begin.
- Once your appointment is confirmed, you will then be permitted to enter the facility. We will let you know what suite and where it is once you’re inside. Please proceed to your suite, feel free to use the restroom prior to your float and begin your session as usual.
Please NOTE the list of update procedures/changes (posted inside your float suite) that are in effect during your visit to our spa at this time. Some of these updated policies are to protect you, some of these policies are in place to protect us, so we appreciate your assistance in this matter.
Inside Our Facility Changes
We are extremely grateful that you are back! We hope you find some relief, peace and relaxation now that you are here. Things might look a little different since your last visit, here are some changes we’ve instituted to ensure your safety.
- We are going to ask you to personally remove the towels that you used during your visit and place them in the hamper provided in the hallway upon your exit of our facility (don’t forget the one inside the pool!). This will limit the contact our staff has with personally used products.
- We now offer 1 towel and 1 washcloth per suite. If you would like an extra towel, we have one extra placed in the bathroom if you need it (don’t forget to grab it before you begin). Only offering one towel and one washcloth will help us thoroughly clean and sanitize the entire float suite in a quicker and more effective manner.
- We only offer two Q-Tips Per suite. They are removed and replaced between every guest. It also allows us to completely disinfect the suite (amenity shelf included).
- Robes have been removed from the suites to eliminate the chance of any germs/viruses that might be lingering on the fabric. This will protect you, as well as helping us turn the rooms over in a more efficient manner.
- Our main restroom is now equipped with an automatic sensor light-switch. Just walk in and walk out, there’s no need to have to touch a switch.
- Our restrooms are now also stocked with disposable paper towels. While we try to be as “green” as possible, this is by far a safer option for our guests as well as our staff at this time.
- The use of the Post-Float Lounge and Lobby is not permitted at this time. This will allow us to control social distancing and limit areas where cross contamination could occur between guests. This is just a temporary precaution and will be lifted as soon as we feel comfortable. However, feel free after your visit to grab a cup of tea “to-go” so you can still sip some of that delicious herbal tea that we provide!
- We’ve staggered the appointment times by 15 minutes, in hopes to limit social distancing and help you visit our facility and not have to worry about other people entering your “personal space”.
- We’ve limited our schedule to only operate at 50% Capacity. That means, during your float, there will only be one other person floating inside our facility at the same time. This also allows us to switch the next available rooms to the other two that weren’t being used while you were floating right now. Once you exit your suite, we now have an extended period of time to clean and sanitize/disinfect our float suites inside and out, top to bottom.